We’re looking for an experienced licensed 310T truck mechanic to service and repair all aspects of truck, bus and trailers. Automotive experience also an asset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors, buses and trailers.
- Perform tractor and trailer PM services as required by MOT and DOT regulations
- Perform bus PM services as required by MTO
- Complete all PM inspection forms
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments
- Perform fleet checks to confirm equipment condition and identify potential issues
- Perform annual inspections and complete paperwork
- Ability to operate equipment and test drive after repair
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures and service bulletins issued.
- Ability to operate basic shop tools such as welders, torches, impact wrenches, lifts and any other required power tools
- Ability to read and comprehend diagnostic equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Diesel Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- 310t (Required)