- 2 Double Diamond Baby Eggplants, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick-rounds
- 2 Double Diamond Beefsteak Tomatoes, diced
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Arrange eggplant on the baking sheet and spoon tomatoes on top of each eggplant piece.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper and oregano over mixture.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Switch oven to broiler and continue baking until cheese is browned to your liking; about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve & enjoy!