Fall is finally here! There is nothing better than cozying up with a warm blanket, a fall scented candle and indulging in food that warms you from within.
One of our (many) fall favourites is savoury Baked Asiago Tomato Flatbread. It is easy to make and can be served as a decadent appetizer at a family gathering or as a yummy lunch. We prepared it in the Double Diamond test kitchen and our team rated it 5 stars!
We used Stonefire Artisan Flatbread and dressed it with our favorite toppings.
1. Set oven to broil on high
2. Brush flatbreads with extra virgin olive oil
3. Layer toppings on flatbread: we used freshly grated asiago cheese; dried herbs (basil, garlic, oregano, roasted red pepper, parsley, salt, pepper); a few chopped kalamato olives; and thinly sliced Double Diamond Tomatoes on the Vine, Bramato and Sweet Melody™ tomatoes
4. Sprinkle more Asiago cheese on top. Our motto is always the more cheese the better!
5. Broil on high for 5-7 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and the cheese is gooey
6. Cut into slices with a pizza cutter and ENJOY!
If you make your own variation please share with us on our Facebook page or tag @DoubleDiamondFarms on instagram!
- Double Diamond Tomatoes on the Vine
- Double Diamond Sweet Melody™ Tomatoes
- Double Diamond Bramato Tomatoes
- Stonefire Artisan Flatbread
- Asiago Cheese
- Kalamato Olives
- Dried Herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil