- 14 Double Diamond Campanelle tomatoes
- 8 mini new potatoes
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Thread potatoes onto 4 soaked wooden skewers.
- Brush with 1/3 of the oil mixture. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Thread tomatoes onto 4 additional soaked wooden skewers; brush with ½ of the remaining oil mixture.
- Add tomato skewers to baking sheet and roast until potatoes are tender and golden and tomatoes are puffed and skins slightly split, about 18 minutes.
- Brush with remaining oil mixture and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve & Enjoy!