- 1 Double Diamond red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Double Diamond yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/8 cup (handful) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- the juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water, seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring two cups of salted water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, bring the pot back to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer the quinoa for 15 minutes, covered.
- Toss the peppers, cilantro and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked quinoa, followed by the chipotle, paprika, and lime juice.
- Stir well, then season to taste with salt and pepper and feta cheese.
- Serve & Enjoy!