- 9 oz. Red Delight™ cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- handful of fresh basil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 homemade pizza crust
- 1/4 cup your favorite pizza or tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475°F (245°C).
- Mix the olive oil and chopped garlic together in a small dish then spread mixture on top of crust. Top with pizza sauce, then the mozzarella cheese slices, then the Red Delight™ slices.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil and pepper.
- Slice pizza and serve immediately.
- Serve & Enjoy!