- 1 homemade pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup your favorite pizza or tomato sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 9oz Red Delight™ cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- handful of fresh basil
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven then 475° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the olive oil and chopped garlic together in a small dish. After waiting 15 minutes as described in step 11, spread olive oil/garlic mixture on top of crust. Top with pizza sauce, then the mozzarella cheese slices, then the Red Delight™ slices.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven, using oven mitts, and top with fresh basil and pepper.
- Slice pizza and serve immediately. Enjoy!!